Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 3 Reboot Your Life Juice Fast!

Meet my new Rx Prescriptions Raw fruit and vegetables Foods!

Day 3 Gained more health with each hour, lost 3 pounds!

Bang Bang buying organic carrots for my juice dinner
Day 3, I lost 3 pounds, light headed and hungry last night, had 4 juice-cocktails from my Breville Juice Fountain. Went out for breakfast, had decaf-tea with a small bit of honey and lemon, and followed by a freshly squeezed orange juice. My early morning coffeemaker was replaced by my juicer and I had two cups of spinich, mint leaves, parsley, and four apples. I am also feeling mellow and less meat and caffeine aggressive.

Today Harwich Farmers Market! Yeah! Yeah!
Takes me backwards to my childhood in Philadelphia with fruit hucksters!

No comments:

Post a Comment